Author Topic: Patience  (Read 201 times)

Buencanamino

• View Profile
Patience
« on: February 06, 2018, 01:45:55 am »
The market went down again. Trading needs PATIENCE and if you do not have that quality you need to leave the crypto world now.
Patience is very important to be successful in the future. If you look on the stories of the successful people you will see in them the patience that they have. For example, if you buy some bitcoin or any other altcoin now and keep patience for future, it would be difficult and it would be a long test of patience and endurance. But one thing is for sure, it will bear its fruits in the right time and you will sow what you have reaped during these red days.

Locus201

• View Profile
Re: Patience
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:29:16 am »
Well Put Buencanamino. Well put. I have seen people buying cryptocurrencies and selling them the next week because the price has doubled. Crypto world needs people who are patient and objective. you don't sell your coins because of FUD, you sell because you wanted to. At the moment so many people are worried that the bubble is about to burst and are mass selling their coins. You'll see them struggle to get back in when the prices start climbing back.

One thing people need to know is that cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile; this is their bane and boon. Personally, I consider now to be the best time to buy in.

procoon

• View Profile
Re: Patience
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 02:31:51 am »
Well Put Buencanamino. Well put. I have seen people buying cryptocurrencies and selling them the next week because the price has doubled. Crypto world needs people who are patient and objective. you don't sell your coins because of FUD, you sell because you wanted to. At the moment so many people are worried that the bubble is about to burst and are mass selling their coins. You'll see them struggle to get back in when the prices start climbing back.

One thing people need to know is that cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile; this is their bane and boon. Personally, I consider now to be the best time to buy in.

This reminds me of my early days in trading. I used to sell my coins because of the news I have read, it will go down for a while but it will not dip. The next thing I know is I already missed the train because the coin that I've sold have pumped up pretty good.