Author Topic: The 10 Commandments of Trading  (Read 201 times)

Stooneja

• View Profile
The 10 Commandments of Trading
« on: February 06, 2018, 02:20:02 am »
1. Ignore biased source info.
2. Invest according to ability and Do not spend all your savings.
3. Determine the goals that you can achieve.
4. Do not panic and Do not act rashly and always think twice in making decisions.
5. Do not rely on conjecture alone.
6. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Pay attention to the charts / charts and do not take too fast.
8. Love Cryptocurrency.
9. Educate yourself the more you learn the more intelligent.
10. Have fun not to spend all your time just sitting and watching the price charts all day. Try to wake up your connection with investor friends and start sharing your experiences and opinions with them.

If there is a useful article why not share them in this forum.

Locus201

• View Profile
Re: The 10 Commandments of Trading
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:03:21 am »
Hey Stooneja, I love these commandments and the way named the post. we are always used to "tips" "advice" and other cliches. Investing what one can afford to lose is one of the best commandments to obey. Remember that guy who sold everything including his house and invested in Bitcoin? The sad part is that he came in when Bitcoin's price was atop the roof and now he has registered huge loses.

also, I think its important for one to spread his wings far wide and not just sit in front of the computer the whole day analyzing the charts. I love these commandments, men. I hope to see more of these useful tips from you. Cheers!

Stooneja

• View Profile
Re: The 10 Commandments of Trading
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 02:49:47 am »
Hey, thanks for the commends.

We're not meant to be stressed because of crypto, crypto is here to bring change and start a revolution in the finance sector. Talking to somebody else with the same interest bring about the excitement of why you started to something.