Author Topic: Am I too late in cryptocurrency?  (Read 183 times)

jhayfisher

• View Profile
Am I too late in cryptocurrency?
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:00:31 am »
So bitcoin has been around since 2009, its price and other coins have skyrocketed since last year.

I was wondering if it will still have the same growth like last year and beat its all time high price. I'm wondering if its still worth trying and investing since the market fell down lately.

Locus201

• View Profile
Re: Am I too late in cryptocurrency?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:54:00 am »
Jhay, most cryptocurrency evangelists, and supporters still believe in Bitcoin and other crypto coins. The word is that there is still more success along the way. At the moment, however, things are not shining for this niche as most cryptocurrencies are ( and have been for some time) in the red.

So here is my advice to anyone who still finds cryptocurrencies a worthy investment: either buy the dip now at the slumping prices, "HODL" and wait for a good day to sell. But if you find the current downward trend to be worrying, wait until they start climbing up to jump in.

jhayfisher

• View Profile
Re: Am I too late in cryptocurrency?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:56:13 am »
Yes, I'm thinking lately after I post this that crypto has still a lot of potential to grow. Though I do hope that we can know how deep will this dip be so I can maximize the coins I can buy with these funds that I have.