Author Topic: Coins are on sale, who's excited?  (Read 165 times)

Buencanamino

• View Profile
Coins are on sale, who's excited?
« on: February 05, 2018, 03:26:31 pm »
Many FUD news came out lately that brought the prices down, it's a good opportunity for an entry position. Anyone else excited about this? How do you take advantage of the retracement and what are your purchases during this sale?

Locus201

• View Profile
Re: Coins are on sale, who's excited?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:46:43 am »
I've been reshuffling some of my coins for others but then noted its a waste of time. Cryptos rise and fall almost at the same time so its pointless to trace those that one thinks will be on the rise.

i have topped up so many of my coins and now have a sizable investment in the top twenty entries. Advice to noobs, get in now or miss the train once more. Just dont sell your house or dig into your retirement funds to invest in cryptos.

Buencanamino

• View Profile
Re: Coins are on sale, who's excited?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 10:03:16 am »
Well you have a point that almost all coins seem to rise and fall at the same time.

I have put a large percentage of my portfolio in XMR, I truly believe that this coin is still very undervalued and still has a very much room for growth.

As for the noobs, now is the right time to apply the "buy low, sell high". Though you still need to take caution since we are still not sure if this will be the lowest prices we can have. But if you compare it to the prices last December, you will know that this is definitely a perfect time to buy.